RE: Jaws and the Login Screen

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:34:10 -0700

Hi Debby her problem has nothing to do with this.
Her problem is that some one is exiting jaws and she is still expecting
speech from the log on screen using jaws..  As I said this will not work.
I gave her the solution to this problem already.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jim.grimsby