RE: Jaws and quickbooks.

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:24:38 -0500

Hi, Judy.

I think you can reconcile what FS Tech Support and Linda reported. When FS
says it doesn't support an application, they mean they haven't developed
scripts, etc. designed specifically for it. That doesn't mean JAWS won't
work at all with it. If you've been following the thread about MS Access
2007, you'll see that several people have developed workarounds for handling
it, even though FS hasn't provided application-specific support. (They
should have, but that's a different question.)
----