Re: Jaws and latest version of winamp, Script THANKS!

Right, and when the next version of Winamp is released, simply install the
next version on top of your previous one. No need to uninstall, remove or
otherwise modify anything. Nullsoft believes in keeping everything
simple.  That's what I like about them.
Also if you purchase Winamp pro, there is absolutely nothing different
about the interface, the only changes are that you can rip and burn cd's
faster than the regular version.  The interface is exactly the same.
DDon't forget about those commands available with insert plus h or alt plus
w brings up a list of commands available in any Winamp window.