Re: Jaws and excel -- selecting a portion of a spread sheet

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:46:09 -0700

In Excel you can select any portion of the spread sheet you want with F5.
Press F5 and it will ask you to put in the range you want to select.  So let
say you want the cells from B5 to AA 101 then press F5 and put in B5.AA101
and press enter that range will be highlighted and you press control C to
copy it and then you can paste into a Word document or what ever.
If you want to paste it into a Word file I use Paste special and you can
remove the Cells and row look.
Dick