Jaws and audible.com

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:09:51 -0700

Is anyone using the audible books from audible.com?
I am running JFW 9 and a trial version of Neuro 8.
I cannot seem to successfully burn books to then play on my daisy and don't know if it is a JFW issue that I am missing something or if I am really not understanding the process.
If anyone is successful with this I'd sure appreciate some help.

I've spent too many hours trying unsuccessfully to accomplish this.
You can email me at lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks in advance!
Lovette