Re: Jaws and Winamp configuration

  • From: "Jim Adams" <jadams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:31:09 -0400

Hi, Hit the letter c in Winamp and this will pause the track. Hit the letter c again and it will resume playing. I like Winamp I'm sure you will once you get use to it. I like the bookmark feature so while listening to an acbradio review you can bookmark the place in the file and then resume it later. This is helpful for long reviews such as acbradio sometimes has. good luck.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>