From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Hartley
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:55 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaws and Microsoft Word

Hello.

Refreshing the screen and maximizing the window is one thing I would
suggest, as was mentioned earlier in this thread.  Here is something else
you may wish to investigate.

Sometimes in jaws 10, I have noticed that auto forms mode can trip up on
itself when it comes to the virtual cursor and applications that use the
virtual cursor such as Help in windows.  I realize that you aren't in any
kind of form, but as I said, sometimes the virtual cursor can get tripped
up.  This may be part of the problem.  Make sure that your virtual cursor is

being activated when you enter the virtual help viewer.  You can experiment
around with pressing insert plus z to make sure it is on.  Also, you may
wish to set some things back to the old Jaws 9 behavior, such as disabling
auto forms mode.  Just a few things to try for trouble shooting.

Just my two cents.

Jeremy Hartley