Jaws and MSN 6.0.

Hi all.
I am using msn 6.0 with Jaws 5. I think that it is by far better than the msn
5, especially using the talking emoticons. The only problem - or rather two
problems - that am having with version 6 are as follows:
1 - While in the input field, the keys for reading incoming messages "control
plus 1/5" are not working. It only pronounces the numbers. I tried the old way
"grove, control plus grove" etc, but it didn't work as well. I had to work
around it by using the tab till I get to the history field and read which is a
tedious unreliable thing to do.
2 - The typing sound is not coming out. In other words, you wouldn't know that
the other party is writing anything, which may - sometimes - keep you waiting
for eternity for a response from no one.
Any solution would be very much appreciated.
Ammar Elsherei.
Egyptian Composer and Musician.

@Ò?