Jaws and MS Works word processor

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:13:18 -0700

I have been using MS Word for a long time, however I do not like Version 2007 so I have been using The word processor in MS Works which looks and works much like the older versions of MS Word. One quirk in the program is somewhat annoying though; whenever I close a document it asks if I want to save the changes, this occurs regardless of whether changes have been made to the document or not. Anyone know of a way to eliminate this when no changes have been made to the document? Thanks Tom

Alternative archives located at: