Re: Jaws and I tunes

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:45:05 -0500

ITunes is not too accessible with jaws.  There are some things you can do
with it but most of the things you'd probably want to do are problematic at
best.  The apple ITunes store is a total disaster as well so you'd do best
by either just keeping it around to share with non jaws users or booting it
and getting something that is more jaws friendly.

Johnnie Apple Seed