Re: Jaws and Clipboard

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:12:51 +0800

hi, i'm not chris, but try to help.

let say you have a list of mp3 songs, e.g.

01 - Walk Away Joe.mp3
02 - The Song Remembers When.mp3
03 - Better Your Heart Than Mine.mp3
04 - I Don't Fall In Love So Easy.mp3
05 - Hard Promises To Keep.mp3
06 - Mr. Radio.mp3
07 - The Nightingale.mp3
08 - If I Ain't Got You.mp3
09 - One In A Row.mp3
10 - Here Comes Temptation.mp3
11 - Lying To The Moon.mp3
12 - New Kid In Town.mp3

and you wish to copy track 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 to another folder. do the
following steps.

place your cursor at track 02, so this track already selected. to selected
track 4, 6, 8 and 10, press and hold down the ctrl key
and arrow down to the list. remember during arrow down the list, the ctrl key
must press and hold down until all the tracks
selected. during you arrow down with ctrl + arrow up/down jaws will announce
"not selected" at the beginning of eatch unselected
tracks, so don't release the ctrl key and press spacebar at track 4, 6, 8 and
10. after all done, then only you release the ctrl
key.

to make sure what have you selected, press JawsKey+shift+arrowDown, jaws will
announce all the selected tracks.

hope this helps.

ps. sorry for my bad english.

Warmest Regards,