Re: Jaws and Clipboard

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:27:52 +0100

Yes, this is a Windows function. What you do is select the first file with
your standard arrow keys, then use control down arrow to skip files you
don't want to be selected. If you want to select a file, you would press
control space. Does this make sense? I hope so.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr