RE: Jaws and Clipboard

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:34:21 -0400

If I go into a folder, select 4 different files, change do a different
folder and select 3 more (keeping the previous windows open) and then do
control+c after all files are highlighted, it will add them all to the
clipboard all at the same time. You have to keep the windows with selected
files open in order to make it work since closing or backing out of the
folder or its view will unselect the files there. There is no way to
"append" anything to the clipboard in windows. You have to be on a text file
or website to make this work. As far as I know of, "append to clipboard"
isn't even a standard Windows command. Its a Jaws only one...