Re: Jaws and Chess

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:32:47 +0000

And let me also tell you that Windows 7 comes with a free chess game that actually works with JAWS! Unfortunately this won't apply for XP/Vista users.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

On 18/01/2010 03:01, Alan Dicey wrote:
Hello Bill,
There are lots of very good JAWS friendly Computer Chess Games around,
many are completely free of cost!

Others cost from $39 to $59.

You can find links to the JAWS accessible Chess games on our web site
listed here below my signature!

Also, if you wish, you can write me off list at:
adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I can tell you how you can receive a full size Highest Quality
"Adaptived / Accessible" Chess set completely free!

Also, I can tell you how you can join a list group of Blind and Visually
Impaired Chess enthusiasts who love this great sport!
Many of which sounded just like you do a short time ago, and now are
having a blast playing Chess!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cadexi@xxxxx>