Re: Jaws and Amaya, Kompozer and Html Kit

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:26:29 -0500

I may just do that.  I'm not too confident in the sort of response
I'll get though.  It's not an application Jaws has any built-in
support for.  The last time I asked them how I might configure such an
application, they sent me a link to the basics of scripting manual and
told me to call them back after reading it.  It's about 14 chapters.
Very interesting but, I'm still somewhat lost after reading it.
Anyway, their philosophy seems to be, "if we support it, we will help
you with it but, if we don't, you're on your own in making our product
function with other apps."  Oh yeah, they also ask if you've asked
people on one of these lists.  So, here I am!  *grin* A shame, really.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion,

Alex