Re: Jaws and AOL

  • From: "Frankie V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:59:45 -0500

OK the blind carbon copy (bcc) field is used when you want to send the same
message to more then one recipient but do not want the other recipients to know
who else got the messsage. For example if you put ten different names in that
field the message will go out to all ten recipients but as far as they know it
will look just like it was only sent to each one of them. This is only really
usefull when you have a list of people to email with the same message but one
or more of them have requested you keep their addresses private. Secondly to
delete the names at the top of your email or for that matter any text, use your
arrow keys to find the starting point and hold down the shift key while you
select what you want to delete then press the delete key. Using tab and shift
tab will move between fields. And lastly to change your mail setting such as as
adding quoted text to messages go into the menu bar and right arrow to the mail
menu and down arrow to the mail preferences or mai
 l settings choice (depending upon the version of AOL you have) and hit enter
and navigate through that dialog with tab to set your mail preferences to the
way you want them
Frank