Re: Jaws accessible freeware sound recorder that is more functional than Windows sound recorder

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:04:43 +0200

Try CDEX which can be found, among others, in the programs section on

www.jfwlite.com

It is primarily a CD ripping program but does have a function that lets you
record from analog line-in. It is completely free and also accessible. I
don't know and actually don't think it will let you record from a mic,
though, but I guess that is not what you are after anyway.

Cheers,

Doris