Jaws + ZoomText problems

  • From: naboge@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:33:47 +0000

Hello group,

I'm writing on behalf of a colleague.  These applications are running on a
Windows XP system: Jaws 5.0  and Zoomtext 8.11
I realize this is an old Jaws version, but the problems didn't being until
after 7.0 was installed, which has subsequently been uninstalled.  Any help in
answering the following would be much appreciated:

1.  When I go into Microsoft Word the text loses clarity when I enlarge it
with Zoomtext

2. While in Word I can?t get the superscript to turn off sometimes. I have hit
escape, hot key for superscript again.  When I hit insert F jaws tells me
it is still on sometimes and then other times it says it is at 12 font but
when I type it is not.

Thanks everyone,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx