Re: Jaws Update

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:29:48 +0300

Dear sir
You won't need to uninstall JAWS anymore  since there's no requirement
to do that.
Basicly, reinstall your current update release of JAWS which's suppose to be:
JAWS10.0.1151
While it's being in the installation process, select repair from the
radio button's  which are shown below
and than try to update again.
good luck, and please don't being hesitate to contact me directly for
any further assisting.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian citizen.
skype account: