Re: Jaws OE Keystroke for direct reply to sender

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 23:04:52 -0500 (CDT)

That particular four-key combination isn't being recognized by JAWS. May I suggest trying JAWS key plus shift+r?

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Judith Bron wrote:

I went into the keyboard manager and did everything to assign the keystroke
control/alt/jaws key/r so that I could respond to a sender privately.
Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it didn't work.  Any suggestions?
Thanks, Judith