Re: Jaws, Magic Jack and Windows Live Mail

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:44:59 -0500

<grin> windows live mail.

At 07:23 PM 5/30/2008, you wrote:
What is wlm?
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>Katherine Schulz
To: <mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: Jaws, Magic Jack and Windows Live Mail

Hello,

Some of you may remember the help you gave when I set up Magic Jack and modified Jaws to it could be used with Magic Jack.

Everything was working fine until I installed WLM and now, Jaws is coming through the phone again. Does anyone know what the problem could be or if installing WLM might have changed something to cause things to revert to the original state?

I would like to have Jaws speech back through the computer and not the phone.

Thank you,

Katherine