RE: Jaws & MS Access Query features

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:53:34 -0400

If you were having problems before the update, that's one thing.  If the
update is at fault, the only way I know to fix it is to totally reverse
that update.  I can't even tell you which file or files are at fault;
you can see that Shared Settings contains quite a few.  However, judging
by what I'm seeing from others, your problem may be historical.

Overall, Microsoft (and I'm hardly a Microsoft apologist) seems to have
made a serious effort in the area of accessibility over the last decade
or so.  We all felt pretty secure in the DOS world, and I remember
wondering if this brave new frontier of pretty GUI's would put us back
out in the cold-just another example of our worst fears not coming to
pass.

Ted