Re: Jaws For Windows and IE7

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:27:16 -0400

Hi,

To uninstall Internet explorer 7 first hit start menu, and choose settings;
hit letter S to get there. From there enter control panel, and arrow down to
add or remove programs. Once there, arrow down to Internet Explorer 7, and
choose Internet Explorer 7 change or remove. Enter on that and follow the
prompts. This will roll you back to ie version 6.

Hal