Re: Jaws And Programs That Clean Your Computer

go to

www.google.com/ie

type in

cleanup

the first choice will be

a web site of microsoft cleanup utility

cleanup.exe 3.12

i have been using it for years on every computer i touch with no problems

but, the first time you run it it sometimes takes a long time to finish

when it finishes

never say yes always say, no

to log  off

I route  jaws to PC

press page down

up arrow four times and it will tell you how much space has been recovered
from how many files

my record recovery is 1.76 gig

then just, restart the computer

and you will have a leaner and meaner computer