Re: Jaws And Clipboard

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:34:56 -0400

And that of course was also my point! :) Basicly, we were saying the same thing, but I tend to be a little more roundabout with things sometimes--actually, I think it came out as more of a ramble, unfortunately. :) Sorry about that! Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>