Re: Jaws 9.0 and Mozilla Thunderbird

  • From: "Dave Van Der Molen" <dvm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:17:46 -0500

Hi again Daniel and Others!

In the Jaws scripts for Thunderbird, under Auto Start, I put the lines you quoted re turning the PC cursor off and on in Thunderbird. The problem now is that when I go into Thunderbird, the PC cursor is off all the time, not just when I'm composing messages. Where in the scripts do I put the following lines:

if (GetJCFOption (OPT_VIRTUAL_PC_CURSOR)==1) then
SetJCFOption (OPT_VIRTUAL_PC_CURSOR, 0)
else
SetJCFOption (OPT_VIRTUAL_PC_CURSOR, 1)
endif

I don't see an "Auto Key Pressed Event section in the scripts."

Thanks!

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>