Re: Jaws 9 still unstable (Eric).

Yes. I notice this too. Tell Eric I see this too but I probably won't send ina report as it is hard for me to describe to them in a report. ----- Original Message ----- From: "graham smith" <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: Jaws 9 still unstable (Eric).

Hi

I have mentioned this before and latest updates to 9 are still not curing it.

The cursor seems to be bouncing on links and a lot of repeating going on.

Using a placemarker to keep jumping back to the same required link, Jaws will repeat other text on the page before settling on the place marked link. There is a hot key for this desired link of Alt T, when I use this instead of the place marker all seems to work well, only found this out yesterday. Hopefully that will give them a clue.

I have reported this to FS on earlier versions of 9.

Using IE7 and XP Pro

Interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this. I appreciate that this site I am on is not required for making my living but it is very annoying and Jaws 8 did not have this problem.

Regards

Graham