Re: Jaws 9 still unstable (Eric).

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:15:54 -0500

I haven't noticed any instabilities in the beta so far here and all issues
reported so far have been minor.  Overall it's much better than 8.0 was for me.

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at:
and my web Blog at:
Join the BGZ mailing list by sending a blank email message to:
 and put subscribe in the subject line.

Contact info:

Email - rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype - rharmon928