Jaws 9 And Outlook Express

I'm using Jaws 9.  Before, when I wood go through my list of folders, Jaws wood
tell me how many unread messages there were in each folder.  I don't know what
happened, but about a week ago Jaws stopped telling me how many unread messages
there are when I go down through the list of folders.  When I press tab to go
in to the folder, such as the Blindtech folder, Jaws tells me how many unread
messages there are.  But, Jaws is counting the collapsed messages.  So, if
there are 50 messages Jaws may say that there are 25 or 30 or how many ever
because people respond to them.  Is there a way that I can get Jaws to tell me
how many messages there are total when I go down through the list of folders?
culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx