Re: Jaws 9

  • From: "graham smith" <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:48:29 -0400

MessageHI

Yes you can.

I totally disagree with you, for me Jaws 8 was not very suitable for the things
I was using it for and I did not like it at all wheras Jaws 9 for me is very
good, the best i have used.  Currently using Jaws 10 and as yet finding it very
good but a little early to tell yet.

So it is not a case of being a piece of junk, it is usually down to the user
and what they are trying to do with it.

I am just really grateful that we have something like Jaws to use, where would
be without it?

Regards

Graham