Re: Jaws 8.0 for understanding word haven't response

  • From: "stunnerstud" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:39:00 -0500

Hi their, criss or what ever your name is, that was totaly nout of line to say that. You my friend have been known to do the same exact thing on other lists. So before you go shooting your mouth off about others spelling perhaps you should take a look at messages you write.

This is not to offend you, but a reminder of how others should be treated.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>