Re: Jaws 8.0 for Yahoo instant Messengers

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:12:32 -0400

Hello there,
I would appreciate the answer ,Can you tell me where can I find the yahoo
instant messenger 7.5 where I can download it? I onlyhear yahoo instant
messenger 8.1 and don't know where to find 7.5. Can you e-mail me the website
for yahoo instant messenger 7.5 and download please . I would appreciate that
so much of your help.

Addison