RE: Jaws 8.0 for Yahoo instant Messengers

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:24:18 -0700

I keep telling you people you need yahoo messenger 8.1 it says so right
there in the help file for jaws 8.0 trying to use older version of this
program is going to only get you grief not to speak of not being able to
talk to windows live messenger people not get in to some of the yahoo chat
rooms etc.

so get the latest version of yahoo and use it you will be so glad you did!

Jim Grimsby Jr.

skype: Jim.grimsby

I say what I mean! I mean what I say!