Re: Jaws 8 unload jaws

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:29:52 +0200

Hello:
just Choose the following:
one:
get at the JAWS icon on the standard windows desktop.
two:
press alt enter to launch the Properties dialog box.
three:
tab over to the  shortcut key and verify if some  keystroke
combination  has been spoken; if it's not, you may substitute your
chosen one to start over when you want.
sincerely I' hope that's help.

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is