Jaws 8 in Word won't read when control Home ...

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:48:25 -0800

Me again on 8 things with Word. Now in my 7.1 when I have a document on
screen and  hit Control Home the cursor jumps to top and if there is a
line there it reads that line or date. However, with 8, when cursor jumps
to top line nothing is spoken other than the key command and this goes
for when I hit  Control down arrow to go to a new paragraph, the line
will not be spoken. Is there a setting for making those lines speak to
me?
Please let it be simple this time?
MMM
Michael Thanks You...