Jaws 8 a disapointment Kill it

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:07:07 +0800

stop stop stop this thread please!!!

Regards,
Allan Wong
----- Original Message -----
From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 02:42
Subject: Re: Jaws 8 a disapointment Kill it

I agree. Enough is enough! I understand there are some people that are upset
with the way that JAWS is or is not working, but this type of thread does
nothing but inflate the already full inboxes of the group members. I was
going to unsubscribe, but I really value the opinions of those on the list
when I am in a bind, and do not know how to get out of it. Why don't we all
get back to asking questions about JAWS and how JAWS interacts with
applications, instead of complaining about what it does or doesn't do. The
reality is that no one on the list can change the functionality of JAWS, so
why bark up this tree. What you need to do is call the developers of the
software or e-mail the technical support line, and make your gripes known to
the right people. I am going to jump down off my soap box now, because I am
not really the moderator and don't have the right to preach, but I did want
to express my opinion of an endless thread of griping that has taken over my
inbox. I, for one, do not have the time to weed through a bunch of junk
mail, full of gripes and complaints. I am not trying to offend anyone here,
I like and value all members of the group, but I just want to get the list
back on track and focusing on the topic at hand, "How does JAWS work and how
can it better help us all with using popular applications." This will be my
last post on this thread.

Have a great day
Alicia