Re: Jaws 8 a disapointment

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:10:54 -0400

Hi. What version of AVG are you using? If you are using AVG 7.5 (the latiest version), Do the following to disable that faeture: 1. Open AVG and go to the program menu and arrow down to launch Controll Center. 2. Press Shift tab twice to get to the list view that show the status of your installed components of AVG.

3. Arrow down to the Email scanner.
4. Tab to the properties button and press spacebar to press it.
5. When the dialog opens, you will land on the Installed plugins combo box.
6. Press tab three times to go to the configure button and press spacebar to activate the button.
7. Tab until you hear JAWS say "sertify mail checkbox checked.".
8. Press the space bar to uncheck thes checkboxes.
9. then tab to the Ok Button and press spacebar to activate it.
Note: there are two sertify mail checkboxes. one is for incomming mail and the other is for outgoing mail.

HTH

Jeffrey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Kerstetter" <dhk55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:42:56 -0400

I have to agree with Bruce here, It's not a Jaws 8 only issue
I've seen it
in 7 as well.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

From: "marcatony" <marcatony@xxxxxxxxx

I am very disapointed in Jaws 8.  There are so many sites that I
can not
get
it to read.  Between telling me there are non-existant
attachments to
telling
me that buttons are inactive.  I have two versions of Jaws close
at hand
since
Jaws 7 seems to be able to read more things.

Marsha Anderson
subject line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or
the
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.  Rather
contact
the

list.  Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx