Re: Jaws 7.10 Question

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:51:23 -0800

Hit insert 3  pass through and see if that helps before the Outlook command.

Curtis Delzer

At 12:17 AM 11/23/2006, you wrote:
Hello,

Ever since I installed Jaws 7.10, I am experiencing the following problem! Sometimes, withink Outlook Rxpress, I cannot delete a message, once I've finished reading it. When I try to escape out of the message, it won't do anything, and I'm stuck with having to reboot, in order to resolve this issue.

Also, when replying to a message, there are times when JFW won't let me backspace through a word, if I need to make corrections. The only work-around I've managed at this point is to Alt Tab out of the message window and go back into it; any suggestions as to why this is happening?

I'm using Windows XP Pro!

Claudia