Re: Jaws 6.1 and Access32

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:23:26 -0500

Hi,
Please write me off list as 3tech support people said it  probably would not
work, but to their credit,
F S  appears to be trying to makei t work forthose  having problems.

If you did steps that worked for you,  or used some different type of Access
32 or whatever, please write me.

Others want to know as well.

I am inserting the  steps which I did several times as recommended by tech
support.

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:58 PM
Subject: 6.1 appears to not support access 32

 Hi! Downloaded and installed Jaws 6.1
 I had no problems installing 6.0, and access 32 worked very quickly.
 I spoke to tech support and they say that FS doesn't sell access 32 and
that
 it isn't their fault that it doesn't work with jaws 6.1

 thus far we have tried the following recommened steps to fix the problem,
 and they have failed to work.  I have an elite tech support person here
 helping me.

 1 - installed jaws 6.1 - didn't work,

 2 - FS tech says uninstall jaws AND access 32, then reinstall access 32...
 reinstall jaws... reinstall acess 32 *again*

 3 - did that... it didn't work, and jaws 6.1 still says it isn't authorized