Re: Jaws 6.0 coming Dec 15:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:04:55 -0500

I would hope so too.

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws 6.0 coming Dec 15:

Hi David

Ok, I'd really like to know what's up for Dongle users if you can tell me
or anyone else. I'm under the impression that for the time being FS will
release a version of JAWS 6.0 that can either be authorized using the
floppy or the dongle currently on the computer, in my case I'm using a
dongle because my floppy drive would not  work with the disc with the
key  on it. Then, when the cd's ship with JAWS 6.0 on them, we will
then  re-install and use the Internet based authorization.   I'd love to be
able to simply authorize jaws without installing it again but I'm not sure
if this is possible? Either way I do hope the dongle version will be
released at the same time.