Re: Jaws 6 not focusing on Word 2003 thesaurus

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:12:13 -0800

Hi Daniel,

I misspoke.  The spell check brings up a dialog box.  The Thesaurus brings
up the task pane.  Switch to it by F6 and close it with Control F1.  Sorry
about that.  Note that this applies to Word 2003, not Word XP.  I actually
like Word 2000 and Word XP over the newer one.

Disabling the task pane on start up will not keep the task pane from running
when using the Thesaurus or template functions.  I hope that makes sense.
I'm brain dead today.

Francis