Jaws 6 and excell?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:21:06 -0500

Hi, I am using jaws 6 and excell.  I used a formular for example a1*a2 and
it doesn';t read the answer.  Is it possible that jaws isn't reading it or
did I do something incorrect?  I hit the equals key to start the formula and
jaws spoke it correctly, but I just don't get the results in the cell with
the formula.  Any help is greatly appreciated.