Re: Jaws 6 and deleting email

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:09:53 -0800

This is what I have found:
If you are reading messages in HTML format, then all you have to do is hit the
delete key after reading a message.
If you are reading messages in plain text then I believe you have to use the
control-d combination.
The HTML method is faster but the plain text method is more virus-proof. I have
read that virus coding can be more easily hidden in HTML format.
This is only a rudimentary explanation.
Personally, I am now reading using the plain text format.