From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws 5.1update and text chatting on Windows messenger

Hi everyone, as you know I don't use the messenger programs.  I know, I
know, you all love them but I can't concentrate just knowing there is
something that might interrupt my train of thought at any moment, smile.
Anyway, but I have been reading the threads and one person said
"Because of this bug,
I've decided to run MSN messenger 6.2 until they get it fixed".
So this seems to imply that MSN messenger 6.2 works with jaws 5.10 but
windows messenger doesn't.  I just thought if it did, you could install and
use MSn messenger so that you could use jaws 5.10 all the time.
Does anybody know for sure if MSN messenger 6.2 still works okay with Jaws
5.10?
Or does anybody know if windows messenger has an automated helper like yahoo
messenger does?  See that way I can test the scrpts without actually having
to chat with a real person, haha.
Debbie