Re: Jaws 5.0 losing focus in WinXP

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:23:36 -0500

My girlfriend had a similar issue with regards JFW and Open Book (which,
for people interested, was solved). FS told her it may be because of some
features available on the toolbar that JAWS chooses to not get along with.
She didn't go into anything specific, but after removing said items from
the toolbar, her JAWS went back to working as per normal.

James