RE: Jaws 5 and the spell checker in OE6

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:11:15 -0600

Dan,
  I just tried Word with 5.0 and it was most unusual. First time I ran
the spellchecker through it caught the first word as you said and then
it sorta ignored all the rest claiming a grammar error. Second time I
ran it through it never ask anything, it just fixed all of the
misspelled words. Third and subsequent times it behaved correctly. Hmm?
CYS...