Re: Jaws 11 and Email

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:14:59 +0000

I think you can get Outlook for $80.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 16/12/2009 21:41, William L. Houts wrote:

The smtp settings were imported from my working version of Outlook
Express, so I wouldn't expect any trouble with them on that score. But
it may well be the case thatThunderbird doesn't work well with JFW 9. I
wish I could figure this out before investing in a copy of Outlook. I
already own Office2007, but Outlook didn't come with that. Is it
possible to get Outlook alone, or do I have to invest in the whole suite
again?

--Bill