Jaws 10.0: How do I get JAWS to bypass a key permenantly

  • From: "Zhi Huang" <zhi.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:37:15 -0800

Hello,
The developer of a new audio game is trying to include JAWS support, but the developer can't get JAWS to let the game use the tab, escape, and arrow keys. Of corse, keys like tab and escape I can just use JAWS key plus 3 on the number row since its not used too often, but the arrow keys are used very often. My question is there a way to set JAWS to let a certain program use those keys? I was thinking that one way was to write scripts, but after reading about 7 chapters of the basics of scripting, I still can't see how it could be done. Not to mention By the sixth chapter or so, I started to get real lost. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Zhi Huang

database 4845 (20100207) __________

http://www.eset.com

Alternative archives located at: