Re: Jaws 10 skype 4.2 problem

  • From: "Tracy" <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:21:17 -0500

Good questions. I'm using JAWS 9 and Skype 4.1 and I can't answer those
questions myself. In fact, I can't even find a place for sending files in Skype
now, much less accept them when they are being sent.

Tracy
""If you want to make enemies, try to change something"" -Woodrow Wilson
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
  (that's also my messenger contact)
Skype: trace.type.girl
twitter.com/todayinbraille