Re: Jaws 10 back to jaws 9

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:51:09 -0400

Hello James,
I was wonder about that too ,now she will have to press window m,then press
window r then type in jaws9 press enter then she wait for jaws 9 to activate
back on and thank you.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs